Imagine a future where you develop maritime solutions for our future offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll manage technical and operational tender documentation, develop new maritime solutions for our bids, and engage with suppliers around the world to ensure world-class maritime logistics for our offshore construction projects under development. You’ll mainly focus on guard vessels, crew transfer vessels, service offshore vessels with motion-compensated access systems, and jack-up accommodation units.
Welcome to Offshore Logistics & Operations Management
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics and work in Offshore Logistics & Operations Management and deliver into Construction Development Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will help to ensure best-in-class maritime solutions. Depending on the complexity of the project, you’ll be involved in developing the supplier landscape, investigating new markets and maritime regulations, and keep key stakeholders informed on technical and operational tender evolutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- writing technical and operation tender requirements and evaluating supplier feedback
- supporting the bidding process with in-depth maritime knowledge of assigned markets (focusing on the Asia-Pacific region)
- developing new technical solutions for our future logistics
- developing new suppliers in Asia-Pacific together with procurement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant education as ship/naval officer, naval architect, or a similar marine-relevant education
- have extensive experience within the offshore sector, preferably wind power and/or expeditionary logistic operations, as well as with working in a project matrix organisation
- have solid understanding of the APAC region and regional maritime regulations
- thrive working in a multicultural, changing environment and can handle numerous tasks simultaneously without losing perspective
- are able to work independently or as part of a team to create results and to develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently, as our projects bring together various employee groups, cultures, and authorities.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Wendt, Senior Manager, on +4599554684 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll occasionally travel to our Europe and UK region to liaise with colleagues and suppliers if you are not based there. You’ll also be required to travel regularly within the APAC region for market investigations, supplier meetings, etc.
Please note that for the position in Warsaw, we expect some of the maritime expertise work to be conducted closer to the Baltic Sea and not necessarily in Warsaw.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
31 December 2021, 23:59 CET
Country: Denmark, Malaysia, Poland
Workplace: Gentofte, Kuala Lumpur, Warsaw
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer