Search Engine Optimization
Offshorenordic.com is automatically one of the best job-sites to get organic users to click on job-listings. The platform is completely optimized and if you follow our guidelines in your headline creation, then we can bring you the best results.
- Headlines should contain exactly the words any user will type into they’re search.
- Name the Job for what it is; e.g. Deckhand, Oil Driller, Marine Engineer, etc.
- Make sure the first paragraph gives short, yet detailed information that is directly relevant to the candidates job search.
Jobs are targeted in a variety of ways on various advertisement platforms, such as Google Search an Display Ads, All popular Social Media’s, and our partner sites.
- We automatically target your jobs to the specifical information in each job listing.
- Users are individually targeted Demographically and according to they’re Public Online Profile.
- We make sure that individuals that geographically have the possibility to attend the job, and secondly the Users Behaviour Metrix – what the like, follow , comment, etc..
Applicants, often need to visit a job-listing several times before applying, due to research reasons and content contemplation. So we make sure your job pops up almost anywhere and everywhere, the candidate is online.
- Offshorenordic.com scripts and tracking pixels make sure we re-connect with each individual, across devices and media channels online.
- If a candidate has shown interest in a particular job, we aid the individual my remembering them of the job and application deadline.
Our ads across multiple platforms and media outlets, such as Youtube, Google, Googe Jobs, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram. Are our main focus, although all search engines pick up our job-listings.
- Jobs are automatically posted on Social Media, Google Jobs, and Partner Sites.
- Specific ads are created manually by our higly skilled workforce.
- A Partner Manager makes sure all jobs are performing as per our high standard.
Offshore Nordic CV Match
This is both an automated process yet also emphasized on manual analysis and optimization. Candidates can create alerts in any given job category, so they automatically get the jobs in they’re inbox.
- Our HR-Assistants manually activate candidates through they’re profile on offshorenordic.com and social media.
- Shortlist can also be created of 4 motivated candidates for each job at a service fee.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account!
Howitzvej 56 Copenhagen Denmark