Marine People Strategy in Marine HR is part of the Fleet Management and Technology Team in Maersk.
We are a newly established team embarking on an exciting journey to strengthen the overall people strategy relating to our 12000 colleagues at sea who manage the daily operations of our vessels onboard.Show More
The Global Marine Training Programme Lead is part of the newly established Marine People Strategy team, who are embarking on an exciting and challenging journey to strengthen our overall strategy around the professional and general career development of our 12000 seafarers across the globe.
As Global Marine Training Programme Lead you are responsible for reviewing and redefining the broad portfolio of training, including compliance, content and budget, delivered both online and through various institutes globally.
You will ensure that the Training Managers in our core locations across the globe are actively engaged and contributing to the development, implementation and review of the full training portfolio.
Interaction with various stakeholders across the organisation will be a critical part of your role, to define and design the content of the company required training and ensure successful implementation in all locations with continuous review based on data in line with defined success criteria.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Review the current portfolio of training and identify and prioritise training needs in the organisation, including a review
• Define the best training methodology for each training considering all of todays and potential future solutions, at all times considering target group, geography and deliverables
• Ensure the training is delivered on-time and on target
• Work closely with Talent and Development team regarding development and review of training content including development of evaluation standards/ methods of the training
• Continuously review training portfolio based on defined success criteria and efficiency in achieving this
• Participate in various forums internally and externally regarding new training and future training solutions
• Responsible for quality control on the delivery of the training and the selection of the right candidates for the various training
• Closely work with our Marine People teams across the globe regarding implementation of the training and evaluation takes place
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Handle the overall training budget, including monthly review
• Work to continuously improve the training content
• Ensure participation of relevant stakeholders throughout the development and review of training courses
We are looking for
To be successful in this position you will need to have solid experience from a similar role.
You have Experience with development of training and preferable development of training content looking towards future tools as well as proven expertise in achieving results and successful implementation of new training.
Furthermore you have:
• The ability to engage and create enthusiasm across the organisation for training
• The ambition to innovate how we train while still delivering on what is needed today
• Experience in managing a large training portfolio
• The ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders and interests on various levels in the organisation
• General experience with training in the maritime industry beneficial
• The ability to work with remote team members and stakeholders
• Good communication skills
• Analytical mindset
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to comply with agreed governance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.