Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
Vi er på jakt etter et nytt medlem til Marine teamet vårt, kanskje vi er rett for hverandre?
Application date: 24.10.2021
Start date: Etter avtale
End date: Fast stilling
- Maritime background from offshore service vessels or on drilling rig, alternatively Engineering degree in e.g. marine technology or naval architecture. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations for marine operations
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- You will join the marine dept. in Ross Offshore and work to ensure our customers with planning and execution of marine operations
- Take responsibility for effective delivery in day to day operations.
- Work independently as project lead.
- Planning and support of marine operations.
- Facilitate and follow up risk management for marine operations
- Follow up on mobilization/demobilization and briefing of vessel crew
- Follow up on operations offshore (e.g. on vessel or rig)
- Develop and deliver different marine reports and procedures
- Vessel intake and vetting
- Perform vessel and MODU inspections.
We are looking for a team player that is service minded and thrives on a hectic environment with challenging tasks.
- Systematic and goal-oriented
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Good social skills
- Permanent Position in Ross Offshore Well Management AS, based in Stavanger
- Competitive package and benefits
- Good career opportunities
- A dynamic work environment