You will be overall responsible for developing, coordinating, managing, driving, assessing, and implementing the strategy throughout divisions, departments, and offices in close alignment with the CEO – a new strategy covering 2022 and onwards is an important next step
Working closely with Management and senior leaders in the business on strategy initiatives and implementation you will be given the chance to make your influence at a strategic level using key insights, experience and advisory to develop robust and achievable mid- and long-term plans to drive the execution of any ongoing company strategy.
Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an organization with high ambitions to take the business further.
Main daily assignments
- Leading and driving the execution of the overall business strategy in close coordination, alignment and with supervision of your superior
- Business Development - working on projects and the customer base within New Business and new business development to investigate and analyse which areas can contribute to grow the business
- Investigate and explore new trends and tendencies within the market and perform best practice with a professional approach using market knowledge and expertise.
- Project Manager – drive, optimize and develop analytical- and project management activities and development of new strategic initiatives
- Sparring with Senior Management on strategic initiatives, roadmaps, goals, Must Win Battles and execution- and development plans
- Developing clear-line-of-sight strategy implementation plans in close collaboration with Management
- Reporting on status on individual goals/Must Win Battles to all relevant key stakeholders
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner for the entire Management team, Senior Management
- Take ownership and accountability to ensure successful strategy implementation throughout the entities
- Participate actively in Management meetings providing expert advice on strategy best practices as well as conducting proper status reporting
- Assisting and acting as a sparring partner to the current M&A responsible when relevant
- Developing and driving concise tracking tools to support the integration of the strategy throughout the company, e.g. relevant dash boards to monitor the status of goals, roadmaps and other relevant activities
- Running and facilitating strategy workshops together with Management when needed
- Work across Management layers to align and consolidate the strategy via clear cascading goals and execution plans
- Support the company in clearly communicating the company strategy, Visions, Missions and Goals to all key stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience within business development, strategy development & implementation, project & change management from either a global corporate or consultancy environment.
- Skilled in stakeholder management and working with Senior Management
- Skilled in embedding change within an organization at senior levels
- Significant competency in Excel-based, Power-BI analysis and PowerPoint.
- Highly structured and results oriented combined with a proactive approach having an innovative yet pragmatic mind set.
- An expert team player who is able to engage, commit and motivate relevant stakeholders at all levels within the company.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced dynamic and high-energetic global business environment.
- Highly evolved time management skills with an ability to prioritize, multitask and follow through on commitments.
- An enthusiastic mentality and with a high level of drive.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver clear, concise messages and influence those around you.
- Ability to independently draft and present compelling analysis, reports and recommendations to an executive audience.
- Energetic and with a very profound level of tenacity.
UNI-TANKERS A/S was established in 1995 as subsidiary of the financially strong group United Shipping and Trading Company Ltd., a company founded in 1989 when Torben Østergaard-Nielsen, owner and managing director of the entire group, decided to become a co-owner of a few smaller tankers.
Being part of the USTC Group provides Uni-Tankers with easy access to specialists with broad background within the world of shipping and extensive knowledge in risk management, bunker supply, door-to-door logistic solutions, ship owning and financing.
Uni-Tankers is headquartered in the old maritime city of Middelfart and has offices in Aalborg, Istanbul, Mougins and Houston. Approximately 80 land based staff and 510 seagoing staff.