About the role
Are you a results oriented marketing leader with a knack for measuring how your work impacts our financial performance?
How about working with an awesome brand, product, and team and ensuring our continued success when it comes to spreading the word that X Shore boats and electric boating are here to stay?
We're looking for a Head of Marketing to join our great team in Frihamnen. This is a new role in a new organization and a pretty new company at that, so of course, this entails building, testing, learning, and developing. Every day.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Align, set, and execute on goals for organic and paid marketing
- Be responsible for the long term strategy of X Shores marketing teams
- Set direction for local and global markets
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors/customers/agencies
- Align and manage brand externally and internally
- Work with sales, digital, and customer excellence team
- Work closely with the Head of Digital on lead generation
- Spot opportunities in the market and drive the growth of the business
- Leading a team of marketing professionals within SoMe, content, and paid marketing
We believe you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the kind of personality that appreciates that 10% of your time, you will spend thinking, the rest is action. You are a great leader, but not in the traditional sense. What we mean is that you prefer a flat and not hierarchical organization and you trust and give freedom to your team.
We think you:
- Have previous experience from leading an inhouse marketing team
- Have worked with consumer and/or luxury/capital goods
- Have good knowledge of boats and boaters
- Hold a B.Sc. or equivalent in Marketing
- Are comfortable with working towards targets and measure results
- Have demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Have solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.