We have embarked on an exciting journey and now have an increasing number of clients and boats in the water, which means an even bigger focus on how to best take excellent care of them all through the customer journey and boat lifecycle. This is where you come in!
You will head up our customer care and service team and together with them ensure that we deliver a world-class customer and boat care experience. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take lead on defining our customer care strategy and work with business develpment of new ways of delivering a top-notch customer experience to both potential and existing clients and strategic partners (from response time to new innovative ways of supporting our clients)
- Set up necessary frameworks for a world-class service experience (e.g. ensure we have proper manuals, maintenance calendar, training concepts, points of contact, delivery etc)
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback and bring it back into the organization to the Sales/Marketing, R&D, Production and Quality departments
- Development and ownership of the delivery and commissioning process
- Lead the work of the global customer care team
- Work with the development, wellbeing, and happiness of your direct reports (Customer Care and Field Service professionals)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to rapidly improve the customer experience
- Establish performance metrics for the Customer Care team
This role can be based in either Nyköping or Stockholm.
The Head of Customer Care reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
We believe you are experienced in customer care/customer success and technical field service and have previous experience in setting up and running a service operation. When it comes to industry experience, of course, we appreciate knowledge from boating, but we are also interested in getting input from other industries with a high level of customer service and similar logic (cars, trucks, machinery, high-end capital goods that require maintenance/repairs).
As a person, you are flexible and team-oriented. You dig our flat hierarchy and lead by example and by giving autonomy and mandate to your team. You communicate fluently in Swedish and English. And of course, you share our values when it comes to sustainability.
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.