About the role
The role of Test Engineer with X Shore is not only an extremely important job for us and our customers, but you will also have the opportunity to spend a lot of time at sea in our boats, as well as work with cutting edge technology. How about that?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and execute test plans on boats and components
- Create reports and documentation
- Collaborate with engineering departments
- Design and execute test cases required for approvals
We believe you are an analytical and thorough person who has an eye for detail and of course, a love of boats.
We think you:
- Hold an engineering degree or equivalent experience within mechanical or electrical engineering
- Are a keen boat driver
- Self manage and a problem solver
- Communicate with ease in both Swedish and English
- Hold a driving license BE (or at least will be able to get one)
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.