Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Want to help decide how we meet our investment ambitions for renewables , zero emission and new technology over the next five years, and drive headline projects and partnerships supporting energy transition and decarbonisation? We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Strategy and M&A t eam to do just that, and more.
Committed to shaping the maritime industry, we seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the renewables, offshore and energy industries. Which is why we are looking for a strategy m anager to fill the final seat in our Strategy and M&A team in Wilh. Wilhelmsen Holding ASA (WWH). Joining a team with in-depth, market leading maritime, finance and mgmt. consulting experience your role will focus on both developing our recently announced New Energy segment, working with renewables, zero-emission shipping and marine digitalisation, and the strategy for the Wilhelmsen group as whole.
The new member of our Strategy and M&A team you will be hands-on in all phases of a cycle, from development of the overriding strategy, investment assessment and execution, including due diligence, establishing and implementing growth strategies, to operation, financing and exits/capitalisation of businesses.
Y ou will primarily be focused on building the New Energy segment and will be actively involved in the preparation and execution of the strategy , as well as participating in processes related to m ergers and a cquisitions, p artnerships, and j oint v entures.
Reporting to the Vice President and Head of Strategy and M&A the successful candidate will work closely with the WWH group management team and Executive Vice President for our New Energy segment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind team and support our ambitious goals towards renewables.
As part of the Strategy and M &A team you will:
- Play an active role develo ping the New Energy segment
- Manage, run and contribute to the develop ment and implementation of the group strategy
- Participate in M&A processes
- Create valuation and financial modelling
- M onitor the competitive landscape
- P roactively identify new investment opportunities and potential initiative
- Relevant formal education to Master degree level
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience from management consulting or similar position
- Proven analytical skills
- Global mindset
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language (oral and written)
- Ability to influence and motivate internal and external stakeholders
- Experience or interest in the energy transition
If you have any questions about the role contact:
Magnus A. K. Sande, VP Head of Strategy and M&A
Phone +47 91 555 051
Work location: Lysaker
Application deadline : 9 May 2021
Job Type: Full-time