Havfram’s vision is to be a global leading company in the transition of energy production from offshore oil and gas into the offshore renewables & wind industry. To support the Offshore Wind team with the increasing workload, we are strengthening the Offshore Wind Business Acquisitions (BA) team in the Oslo office by recruiting a Proposal Manager.
We can offer an exciting opportunity in a growing industry in the BA team where you will contribute to plan, execute and deliver tenders. The right candidate will get in-depth exposure internally as well as externally, both within commercial and technical aspects of our business and also be required to work with sensitive strategic information.
Duties and responsibilities
- Screening and evaluating business opportunities
- Organise and leading the overall submission of tenders
- Following up the quality and timely delivery of the various tender inputs
- Implementation and adherence to procedures necessary for maintaining the necessary quality and standards of the tenders
- Ensure that relevant contributors are fully aware of their responsibility in tenders
- Lead tender meetings as required
- Lead and contribute to contractual and commercial discussions and decisions
- Plan forthcoming bids, events, tasks, key dates and required manning level
- Detect and analyse critical items for a successful bid
- Prepare and lead tender clarification meetings with clients
- Maintain all formal correspondence with client during tender phase.
- Create and ensure contact with key personnel in clients organisations, and collect information on future prospects
- Experience in tendering activities in the offshore wind business is essential
- A demonstrable visibility in building relationships with clients
- Understand customer and competitor organisations in the offshore wind industry
- Technical manager/ commercial manager experience
- Contractual knowledge and experience
- Strong business drive
- Communicate effectively at all levels of business.
- Organised and able to manage their time effectively as meeting deadlines for tenders and tasks is key
- Team player with focus at building relationship and leading teams
- Flexible and able to work in a busy environment
We can offer
- A flexible organisation characterised by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organisation
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks
Havfram is a global maritime company within subsea oil and gas and offshore wind. The company is based in Stavanger and has offices in Oslo, Aberdeen, Houston, Dubai and Perth. Havfram has a large internal engineering and project implementation team that provides synergies across the business segments. Havfram is owned by HitecVision, a leading investor in the European offshore energy sector.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Havfram
Karenslyst Allé 49, 0279 Oslo
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto