The focus in Transformation Services is on creating Digital Strategy roadmaps, Digital Transformation and Change management projects centered on Security, UX, Innovation and Architecture.
As a Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy & Transformation, you will guide, advise, and inform the decision making process of existing and future customers in their digital journey. The role will be to provide insight and value through a series of repeatable service engagements.
The Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy & Transformation is expected to operate both as a strategic advisor to our customers and as a partner with the larger DNV community. We are responsible for driving strategic transformation initiatives with our customers. Our customers’ challenges are constantly changing, and our consultants are expected to meet that change with diverse backgrounds and experience. Our consultants can speak technical architectures while also running Monte Carlo simulations on emergent business models. Our consultants are curious and want to learn alongside our customers to find novel solutions to wicked problems.
Activities you will be involved in:
- Aggregate and organize information from customers relevant to the engagement
- Following on initial meetings in engagements, but also picking up activities like workshops, interviews and questionaries
- Deliver maturity indexes with customers
- Synthesize next steps and recommendations for customers
On the commercial side of the role:
- You will also support presales activities across PAS to help promote services and build better customer success stories.
- Upsell/cross-sell DNV services and solutions
Our core markets are Energy System Distribution / Operation and Maritime Operation.Position Qualifications:
You need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience on similar position
- Customer-focused mindset
- Deep digital domain knowledge with some energy or maritime familiarity
- Experience with consulting tools (SWOT analysis, design sprints, business model and value proposition canvases, Visio, Miro etc.)
- Experience with workshop/trainings management
- Ability to translate customer needs to repeatable services engagements, scalable technical solutions, or both
- Comfortable upselling and cross-selling DNV services and solutions, and demonstrating the value of those offerings to our customers
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.