Are you looking for a new, exciting job opportunity in a global organisation and would you like to be a part of the green energy transition? Are you a professional assistant with great administrative skills and would it motivate you to support the Vice President and the management team to ensure a smooth and efficient daily agenda? Then we might just have the job for you!
EVP NCE > Region NCE > Service Offshore NCE
You will report directly to the Vice President of Service Operations in the Offshore Service organisation and be an important part of the management team, supporting the Vice President and the team of Directors and Managers with day to day operational and administrative activities. You will get your own areas of responsibility where you can proactively create change and improvements.
The Offshore Service organisation bears the consolidated P&L responsibility for the region. Here you become part of a committed team of >500 colleagues who on a daily basis work on delivering Offshore Services to our trusted customers. This includes everything from strategy work, operational excellence, Health & Safety, technical case handling to delivering the services on the wind turbines offshore from one of our service vessels.
As Management Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to provide general administrative support to the Vice President and the management team. You will become a value-adding partner, foreseeing the executives’ needs before they do and working with no supervision and proactively to ensure efficient business execution. Further, your responsibilities will include:
- Organising calendars and emails, coordinating business trips etc. and keeping track of expenses
- Travel planning and booking
- Preparing presentations, agenda, minutes of meeting and other correspondence
- Ensure high standards for tracking actions and timeline of implementation
- Planning, coordination, and facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Defining and managing improvements projects
- Supporting, driving, and follow-up on internal initiatives and projects
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, e.g. business administration, business languages or the like combined with experience from a similar position in an international company
- Proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Teams, and knowledge of SharePoint and ERP systems (eg. SAP)
- Good communication skills and fluency in English both verbally and in writing, as English is Vestas' corporate language
- Experience with project management or project assistant work
On a personal level we envision you to have the following competencies:
- High level of integrity and discretion and capable of building trusting and positive relationships at all levels
- Service-minded attitude and an open and can-do mind-set
- Highly organised, structured and detail-oriented with the ability to continuously prioritise and re-prioritise to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines without compromising on the quality
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. The working environment in the Offshore Service organisation is informal but with a clear direction. You will be part of a team with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an inspiring and international work environment. We value initiative, responsibility and the balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your primary work location will be at Vestas’s office in Aarhus, Denmark.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 5th of December 2021.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels