Group Services employ some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its Business Areas in the execution of its strategy.
We are looking for a
to join Metsä Group Sourcing and Logistics team in Espoo.
What do you get to do?
You will work with logistics professionals responsible for logistics sourcing, development and operative logistics. We expect you to be responsible for Metsä Group level logistics reporting and analytics, and support our Maritime Logistics Service Center and logistics sourcing team.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Create and further develop periodic reports and analyses regarding logistics volumes and costs
- Follow up logistics volumes and costs against agreed capacity and prices and business areas’ sales and operations plans
- Develop further logistics key performance indicators (KPIs) and follow their development
- Plan, design and follow-up development of existing tools for Maritime Logistics Service Center together with ICT
- Support logistics sourcing in tender analyses
- Provide analytical support for logistics network analyses
- Follow up and analyze logistics related regulations impact to performance
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an analytical person who is interested in logistics and has a mindset for development.
In order to succeed, you have:
- Relevant academic education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding and work experience of logistics processes and related data
- Proven strong data analysis skills; SAP (incl. BW, SAC) and MS Power BI knowledge is considered an advantage
What do we offer?
We offer you an interesting position in a responsible and sustainable company with a long history in the Finnish forest industry. Metsä Group’s values are responsible profitability, reliability, cooperation and renewal. If you can relate to these values and you have a development and people-oriented mindset, this might be the job for you.
Want to hear more?
Your future manager Helena Hartiala, VP Controlling and Sustainability, Sourcing & Logistics (tel. +358 40 737 2629) is happy to tell you more about this open position. The best time to reach her is on 26 May at 9-10 and on 2 June at 14-15 or by email helena.hartiala@m etsagroup.com.
What happens next?
In your application, please describe your relevant work experience and why you would be the right choice.
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV, referees and salary request. The search is open until 8 June 2021 . Good luck!