As a Lead Solution Architect you lead the technical definition, development, delivery, and evolution of large, complex, and often new customer solutions across Nokia, from pre-sales through the delivery and ongoing operations. Lead Solution Architect is engaged on large projects that introduce both significant technical and business risks, that span multiple products and services units that must be completed in multiple phases over a significant period of time, and/or where the consequences of project failure are high.
Technical Leadership & Direction for Pre-contract Solution Development & Pricing:
The LSA directs internal Nokia teams to develop the solution across Business Groups (Services, Products) and 3rd parties.
- The LSA, using a mix of strong consultative and technical skills, interacts with key customer contacts and decision makers to consult on customer objectives, gather business and technical requirements, establish credibility for Nokia’s solution, and demonstrate technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide key inputs to implementation SOWs to insure completeness and appropriately limited scope, verification of Nokia and 3rd-party product commitments in support of the architecture, and communication with key stakeholders as to the architecture and implementation plan.
- Supports bid defense activities with emphasis on services strategy and value proposition.
Solution Design Accountability and Technical Leadership During Customer Project Delivery:
- Delivery Planning: Provides input to the Project manager developing the project plan, including phase definition, entrance and exit criteria, major activities, identification of task interdependencies, and technical project risks and mitigation strategies. Also, determines technical impacts of Change Requests.
- Requirements, Architecture and Design: During delivery, the LSA documents the solution requirements, develops the high-level design and leads/monitors overall design activity. Also, strongly contributes and supports development of technical implementation planning documents, such as the overall Solution Integration Plan and Solution Validation Strategy.
- Delivery Oversight: Serves as the delivery CTO by providing direction to all members of the technical project team. Provides technical leadership for troubleshooting and debugging interoperability issues, oversees testing activity, and engages as required all technical resources (people & tools) available to the program to resolve issues. Escalation point for technical problems that arise during implementation.
Requirements for Lead Solution Architect
- You would connect/engage with all the Solution design involved streams, create the proper governance within those teams to ensure the quality of LLD/HLDs and that it is delivered on-time.
- You are responsible for all the deliverables related with the Solution Design/Architecture of the program, acting as a connection between the different teams and facilitating the communication to achieve a greater outcome.
- You must be able to access risks related with solution designs and in advance flag it to the top management of the program with a clear business assessment and if possible a list of possible solutions.
- Proactivity to solve problems and lead the relevant teams into a solution
- You are capable to lead complex topics in front of the customer.
- Required technical competences: Nokia Cloudband, Nuage and IP. Secondary competences: integration with Nokia vEPC VNF and Ericsson Core VNFs
We aim to fill the vacancy as soon as possible and therefore start reading the applications immediately, so please do not hesitate to apply soon. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia IT Markku Laak, email@example.com, tel. +358 20 7290 831 or Annastiina Korpi, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +358 20 7290 835.
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma and is a global supplier of product information, software and embedded solutions, and offshore development. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. Our vision is to become the leading tech consulting company where people are in focus, helping our clients innovate and our people grow. That is why we have two priorities: superior supplier value and superior employment.