• Develop commissioning procedures, execution of Commissioning
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system-related equipment.
• Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
• Follow up ATS/Contractor in their planning and execution of Commissioning scope.
• Follow up and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
• Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
• Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
• Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call-out request for Commissioning.
• Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning. • Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with Equinor safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses.
• Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting
• Extensive experience within Instruments and IEC standards.
• Good experience working with ICSS / SAS systems.
• High HSE focus and understanding.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas.
• Experience with FGS, ESD, PSD safety systems
• Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
• Good working knowledge of GE Gas Turbine is preferable. (For GTG)
• Knowledge in use of Equinor completion tool ProCoSys.
• Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
Duration 15.10.2020 - 30.09.2021
Option period 2 x 3 months
Location Offshore Brazil.
Some courses from home office and onshore Brazil before offshore start.
Rotation: 4-4 / 12 hour workday offshore