We are strengthening our seafood team and looking for 2 (or more) new colleagues who would like to develop into lead auditing. You will support our aquaculture customers with your professional expertise and DNV’s methodology and approach. You will be qualified against seafood industry standards, audit techniques and operating as an independent third party. As a Lead Auditor, you will perform audits, verifications and inspections and possibly training in accordance with needs and requirements in the industry. In your role, you will influence the development of the aquaculture industry through challenging performance and sharing knowledge.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with a very varied customer portfolio, both in terms of size and organizational set-up. You will work autonomously and in a customer-oriented way, but will always enjoy the benefits of a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian Aquaculture industry well, with all its opportunities and challenges, and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensuring sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, we have performance management processes in place to ensure you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization. You will experience competence development within various fields and professional development within management and control.
- Master’s Degree within Aquaculture (Biology)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Norwegian salmon farming industry
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Ability to travel extensively
- Practical experience from fish farming
- Practical experience with quality management (e.g. ISO9001, GLOBALG.A.P. IFA, ASC Salmon Standard)
- Audit/inspection experience
- Extended network within Aquaculture
- You are autonomous, daring and work well independently together with our customers
- You have good organizational and time management skills ensuring a high level of customer care
- You have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to tackle diversity
- With your good analytical skills and solution-oriented approach, you will share knowledge and create value for the seafood industry
- You are flexible and believe in digital transformation as a game-changer
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
For more information, please contact Lisa Terese de Jager, Head of Seafood Unit at +47 90029451
Workplace: to be decided upon
The application deadline is established for 1st June.
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV with additional documents for a background check.
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews and employment will be organised on an on-going basis.
Company & Business Area Description:
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.