Imagine a future where you drive global collaboration and help set the agenda for our larger Wind Turbine Platforms to deliver our business performance
Join us in this role where you’ll be an intern in our Platform Management team in Operations and apply your degree to a real business context. The core focus of the internship will be to work alongside our WTG Platform Managers and our technical teams to deliver our contractual support setup needed with OEMs. You’ll also help to drive performance collaboration and work on the strategic roadmap for our Wind Turbine Platforms, including optimisation of how we onboard our US portfolio into Operations.
Welcome to Global Surveillance and Support
You’ll be part of Platform Management where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver strong data-driven platform management, establishing performance improvements and transparency by ensuring we follow through with the right solutions and projects across our portfolio. To do this, you need to be curious about the balance between commercial benefit and technical solutions, as well as being focused on creating a global scalable model which allows for effective delivery pitched at the right cost and quality.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the maturation process forwards around our quarterly improvement PIs, where we use AzureDevOps to collaborate around our DMAIC processes with our technical teams, incl. Digital and Innovation
- delivering a commercial overview of performance gaps on the WTG Platforms to support decision-taking by working with our Commercial teams
- supporting our readiness plan for Global Surveillance and Support on how to support our Offshore US asset starting up operations in 2023, incl. supply chain infrastructure
- optimising our Platform Management processes through LEAN thinking.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying at a Danish university within the field of Business, Engineering, or another related subject
- have a passion for learning and are motivated by team success
- have a strategic mindset and are not afraid to take lead and drive a project
- are comfortable in working with Azure DevOps and BI tools
- are commercial and analytical, quickly grasping issues from different customer perspectives.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kenneth Klynge, Head of Global Surveillance & Support, on +4599552948 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
17 December 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: 25 - 37 hours a week
Employment type: Internship
Head of Global Surveillance & Support
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
We welcome applications from veteran candidates who have engaged in military service of a similar level of experience and responsibility.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.