Why work with us?
In Performance and Assurance Solutions, we aim to be the trusted partner for our customers in their digital transformation. More specifically, we aim to take a leading position within Assurance of Digital Assets so our customers can trust their digital twins, sensor systems, data and algorithms, and a leading position within data driven insights that drive performance optimization and compliance. As a member of the Innovation & portfolio Management team you will play a vital part in developing these next-generation productsa and services for our customers.
You will be part of a small and growing team of passionate people reporting to the Head of Innovation & Portfolio Management! You will be coaching and challenging the innovation teams across our organization and conducting the necessary activities to get from customer problems to scaling products and services. The overall objective is to turn ideas and innovations into commercial- and industry- successes for DNV in as short timeframe as possible. This is a real culture shift in DNV, and you need to lead this shift together with the rest of the team. Sometimes that can be quite tough, but when it works it’s really rewarding!
- Evaluating the effort and impact of ideas entering the innovation pipeline, including financial modelling with our finance manager
- Planning and securing progress for the individual idea or opportunity
- Structuring creative processes to generate and develop new ideas that are tightly linked to customer needs and their value chains
- Empathizing with customers to identify and act on their needs through customer interviews, feedback and data
- Identifying and analyzing the needs of the market, the market size and the competition
- Designing and running business experiments to test critical assumptions about the desirability, feasibility and viability of the product or service
- Designing, validating and aligning business models to a new product or service and to assess its robustness
- Driving the customer adoption process by enabling the correct development and marketing activities at various stages of the innovation process and tapping into the various adopters' specific needs, as well as negotiations and contract agreements
- Developing and maintaining a system of innovation accounting
- Keeping our innovation tools and templates sharp and up to date
We think you are a true believer in design thinking! You are passionate, structured and a self-starter who gets things done. You thrive to put your skills and personality to use in creating value for our customers. You are also a true team player who supports and coaches others, while daring to challenge their assumptions and ways of working.
- 2-5 years’ experience from start-ups, corporate innovation or Product Management
- Ability to translate customer needs to scalable solutions
- Comfortable with customer conversations at any level of the organization
- Experience with methodologies such as design thinking, design sprints, lean start-up, human-centered design or similar
- Experience with using tools such as customer persona, value proposition canvas, business model canvas
- Comfortable and experienced with facilitation and coaching
- Ability and courage to challenge up, down and to the side
- Structured, efficient and get things done
- Commercial mindset and growth mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset and attitude
What we offer:
In DNV, we invest in developing our people and as an innovation lead, you will join a large network of colleagues with deep expertise in various topics. Through different forums, we share best practices, new learnings and insights to widen our professional horizon and stay up to date. Although our learning philosophy is that you learn and develop the most by doing challenging work, there are also opportunities for mentoring, joining networks, training and development programs. This is a great place to start your career and grow your network in DNV.
At the office in Høvik, you can join sports clubs with access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis court etc. Also, we have company cabins and many social events and happenings.
For further details please contact:
Martine Berglund Hannevik, Head of Innovation & Portfolio Management, +47 41275645, firstname.lastname@example.orgCompany & Business Area Description:
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.