Danfoss IXA is a fast growing organization with highly skilled employees specialized in development, sale, service and commissioning of marine emission monitoring sensors and systems.
Danfoss IXA A/S was established as a private stockholding (A/S) company in April 2009. Danfoss IXA is part of the Danfoss Group, a family owned global company, with more than 28,000 employees worldwide.
We develop emission sensors and systems for the global maritime industry based on sophisticated and patented technology. These are ideally suited for the constantly increasing focus on the environment and performance optimization of marine engine exhaust systems. The products are developed for the maritime environment, and are consequently build extremely robust.
As the General Manager, you will play a pivotal part in driving our IXA A/S business development and strategy and in supporting our ambition of increasing new product development and output whilst developing and refining our business on a global scale, - having customers and quality performance at the forefront of everything you do.
The role will entail lobbying within the global maritime regulatory field whilst maintaining, developing and strengthening the existing customer portfolio.
You are a strong leader with proven experience of global business development, ideally from a smaller start up organization. You thrive in customer facing activities and bring extensive technology insight within the maritime space.
- Responsible for leading Danfoss IXA A/S P&L, report to the Board of Directors
- Leading and overseeing the development and execution of strategic plans and objectives
- Drive the transition to the new generation and leveraging on the latest design and technology
- Developing a profitable growth strategy based on a solid understanding of the market in terms of existing and emerging technology, competitive landscape, trends, pricing, sales strategies, and potential barriers
- Involved in political regulative agendas across the world within the maritime sector
- Further design the organization for increased speed and agility to enable our business to better compete in a global market place.
- Create an environment where employees are rewarded for the value they create and have a strong focus on building a talent pipeline.
Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Solid technical skill and insight within Maritime Scrubber, SCR systems or Engine technology, preferable large marine engines
- Experience and knowledge of Japanese, Korean and Chinese business culture
- P&L experience operating at an executive level
- Visionary mindset with proven leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to work with a focus on steady growth, speed of execution and foot print optimization
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
Preferred location: Vejle, Denmark
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.