ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop - join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our VP Business Development & Sales and VP Operations & Product Delivery based in our office in Espoo, Finland.
Your daily tasks:
- Manage the VPs’ calendars and provide support as needed
- Organise on-site/off-site meetings with our customers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries, including all expenses for the VPs
- Organise internal meetings
- Producing reports and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- University level degree, such as BBA, HSO or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international company
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Able to take initiative and prioritize
- Attention to detail and professional discretion
- Strong communicator and team player
- Understanding of and experience in working internationally and with multiple nationalities and cultures
- A Can-do and positive attitude with a willingness to get involved whether the task is big or small
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Finnish skills are recommended
- Flexibility around working hours
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
If you are curious to know more about ICEYE and our culture, please have a look at our career site for more information. Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.