OCS HR is one of the most comprehensive crew management solutions on the market. With a 30-year pedigree in the maritime industry, OCS HR supports the operation of more than 1,800 vessels worldwide and helps to control and automate complex HR tasks within the sector.
The system is constantly evolving, and we are looking for talented individuals to write the next chapter of its success story. To support these exciting new developments, we are expanding the team with a number of new roles, including a Quality Assurance Tester.
About the job:
The Quality Assurance (QA) Tester will be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA tester will work with the Development Team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
Your responsibilities will include:
Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results
- Analysing test results and reporting to the development team
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Helping troubleshoot issues
We`d like you to have:
2 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum experience
- Skilled using the tools required performing Regression, UI, Performance, Load and End-to-end tests.
- Working knowledge of HTTP/S, JSON, XML, SOAP and REST.
- Programming languages and frameworks: C#, Angular, SQL
- Databases: Oracle, Mysql
We want you to share our values:
People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to the HR Team.
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise human capital management (HCM) software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 145 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore, Cyprus and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s crew management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Mintra AS
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto