The Continuous Improvement Lead will report to the Quality Manager of Digital Solutions and they will together form a team that enables a customer-centric and continuous improvement culture through strategic focus and collaboration. The Quality team is responsible for overlooking the management system of Digital Solutions, ensuring compliance with quality (ISO 9001) and security (ISO 27001) standards and importantly for continuously simplifying and improving the workflows and processes across the organisation.
If you have a strong inherent interest in Agile ways of working and thrive in a role that requires strong analytical skills, process understanding and great business acumen, you could be just the candidate that we are seeking.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Support the Quality Manager and the executive leadership team to monitor the effectiveness of the processes across the product value chain and to help improve and optimise these processes
- Bring in expertise and help the company to adopt an agile approach to process improvement and execution
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Expand our efforts in driving a culture of continuous improvement and customer centricity within the organization
- Coach the organization on methodology and influence leadership on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an agile methodology and mindset
- Internal audit planning (quality/security), execution and follow up
- Follow up non-conformities, complaints, or incidents in the product lines
- Maintenance and continual improvement of the DNV Management System for Digital Solutions
- Reporting of quality and information security performance
- Higher degree within IT or similar
- 3+ years of experience leading agile teams
- Proven experience managing complex processes and driving transformational programs through collaboration with multiple senior stakeholders
- Good understanding and interest in information security (e.g. ISO 27001) and quality management (ISO 9001)
- A persuasive leadership and coaching style that supports others to achieve change and success
- Proficient in English, written and verbal with great communication skills
- Auditing experience will be considered a plus
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.