Job Purpose/ Summary
Learns the basics of the assigned trade by working on site in the engineering department and concurrently attending college classes. Works under the supervision of a qualified craftsman. Learns by observation and asking questions. Maintains logbook of completed work, which is assessed against national standards by an external assessor.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Selection of approaches and use of equipment for various cementation works, including cementing horizontal wells and pressure cementation.
- Assessment of conditions that influence the composition of cement aggregates.
- Use, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the usual cement mixers, pumps an in-well equipment.
- Leading cementation operations.
- Planning and reporting.
This role would be suited to someone with a Mechanical background and excellent team player/communication skills.About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.