02. June 2021
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organizations systems, provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
- Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff and receive little direct supervision
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Contribute in ensuring complience with both regulations and company procedures, handle non – conformities as requested;
- Identify risks to people and environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonable practicable;
- Proactively identify ways to continiously improve HSE performance;
- Stop and job that may harm people or the environment; and
- Transfer experiences, good or bad, which could lead to continious improvement of HSE performanc
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of well related operations activities.
- Is the primary contact with the site-based well operations contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Reports to the Senior Drilling Supervisors offshore and to Team Lead Well Operations onshore
- Ensuring that operations comply with HSE Management System.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced.
- XMT change out.
- Commissioning and hook up of XMT.
- Supervise ESP and GL. Both from dry XMT and Subsea XMT.
- Supervise cut to release/punch to release packer operations on WL.
- Supervise Wireline operations (tractor, slick line and e-line)
- Prepare and run Liner and Liner Hanger
- Prepare and run WBCO
- Hook up and line up of wells for Killing of wells, and prepare for recompletion/workover etc
- Perform scale squeezes and other pumping operations.
- Completion pulling (competence on control lines, completion components, etc.)
- Pressure bleed offs and well pressure monitoring
- Lifting operations on BOP/XMT/WH deck (XMT, actuators, annulus valves, etc.)
- Assist Drilling Supervisor with check of equipment, and day to day operation.
- Keep overview of cutting and punching tools inventory and make sure relevant equipment is available for contingency operations.
- Prepare tallies, update CSD, prepare wellhandover document. Daily reporting in Open Wells.
- Ensure correct equipment is onboard for all planned operations.
- Daily cost reporting into well cost.
- Visible leadership by performing AT revisions and safety conversations.
- Coordinate ESP commissioning and startup.
- Running Coilhose/N2 lift operation
Technical and personal skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of completion operations as well as interventions and running completions.
- Experience from completion operations (ESP, Gas Lift, and injector wells) of both platform and subsea wells.
- Experience from wireling work, TPC perforation and nitrogen pumping operations
- Experience as Onshore Well Engineer/Completion Engineer is preferred in addition to offshore experience.
- General experience with general Microsoft tools, including Excel, DSD, open weels.
- Hold and maintain a valid IWCF (or equivalent) certificate.
- Local candidates preferred