Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of well related operations activities.
- Is the primary contact with the site-based well operations contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Reports to the Senior Drilling Supervisors offshore and to Team Lead Well Operations onshore.
- Ensuring that operations comply with RNAS HSE Management System.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced.
XMT change out.
- Commissioning and hook up of XMT.
- Supervise ESP and GL. Both from dry XMT and Subsea XMT.
- Supervise cut to release/punch to release packer operations on WL.
- Supervise Wireline operations (tractor, slick line and e-line)
- Prepare and run Liner and Liner Hanger
- Prepare and run WBCO
- Hook up and line up of wells for Killing of wells, and prepare for recompletion/workover etc
- Perform scale squeezes and other pumping operations.
- Completion pulling (competence on control lines, completion components, etc.)
- Pressure bleed offs and well pressure monitoring
- Lifting operations on BOP/XMT/WH deck (XMT, actuators, annulus valves, etc.)
- Assist Drilling Supervisor with check of equipment, and day to day operation.
- Keep overview of cutting and punching tools inventory and make sure relevant equipment is available for contingency operations.
- Prepare tallies, update CSD, prepare wellhandover document. Daily reporting in Open Wells.
- Ensure correct equipment is onboard for all planned operations.
- Daily cost reporting into well cost.
- Visible leadership by performing AT revisions and safety conversations.
- Coordinate ESP commissioning and startup.
- Running Coilhose/N2 lift operation
Need to have good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010.
Minimum 5 years of experience as offshore supervisor of completion operations as well as interventions and running completion. Need to have experience from completion operations (ESP, Gas Lift, and injector wells) of both platform and subsea wells. Need to have experience from wireline work, TCP perforation and nitrogen pumping operations.
Experience as onshore well engineer/completion engineer is preferred in addition to offshore experience.
General experience with general Microsoft tools, including Excel, CSD, open wells.
Need to hold and maintain a valid IWCF (or equivalent) certificate
Duration: mid jul./mid aug. 2021 - 12 mnd