Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients we are seeking a Well Intervention Supervisor
Application date: 30.11.2021
Start date: 03.01.2022
End date: 03.01.2023
The client provides exciting growth and development opportunities for the right candidates. The company is a perfect arena for creative, innovative and bold ideas. We let you influence our future. You can make a difference!
The holder of this position will be member of the Intervention & Stimulation Alliance in the Drilling & Wells organization within the client. The position reports to the D&W Manager - Interventions
Objective of the role:
Overall responsible for well intervention activities.
The WIS is responsible for safe and efficient well site operations. The WIS’ role is to provide well site supervision for all well interventions and integrity activities including pumping, wellhead, Xmas Tree, slickline, braided wire, coiled tubing, hydraulic workover, hydraulic fracturing and other intervention operations and to ensure the objectives are delivered safely, in conformance with the clients practices and processes, cost effectively and without damage to the environment
- Demonstrating leadership in HSE behaviors at all times.
- Ensuring the control and integrity of the well during all well intervention and integrity operations.
- Ensuring safe execution and delivery of well intervention and integrity activity in line with legislation, Policy and Procedures and issued programmes including;
o the preparation and maintenance of accurate and timely daily reports, well records, handovers, end of job reports and that these reflect all well activities
o incidents are reported in line with regulations and guidelines
- all activities undertaken are:
o compliant with Control of Work requirements
o understood by all crew members involved in the task
o reviewed to provide lessons learned and fed back to deliver continuous improvement
o Overall responsible person for logistics and planning during the execution. Including short term next well activity
- Lead well interventions, integrity safety and operational reviews
- Mentor well interventions team members as required
- Actively use Alliance partners, digitalization, LEAN and the clients Performance First model to become the global benchmark for outstanding offshore well intervention and stimulation operations.
- Engineering degree - desirable
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in oil industry with at least 2 years offshore experience in well operations or acceptable combination of experience with Petroleum related degree
- Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors
- Well-developed HSE and Wells understanding
- Possess a valid IWCF certificate for well interventions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication.
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language
- Open and transparent communication