If you have interest to be a part of the Global transition towards a greener future, this is a great opportunity for you.
Sales > Global Construction Management > PPE Hub
Vestas Offshore Tools Warehouse are a part of the Global Tools setup with departments on each continent.
If you have the interest to be a part of the Global transition towards a greener future, then please continue to read what the position is about.
- Picking, issuing and receiving of tools & equipment.
- Maintenance of stock in the ERP system
- Ensuring order and cleanliness as well as that the work safety requirements are met
- Proper disposal and waste handling on the site in Esbjerg
- Warehouse space optimization
- Identifying and reporting deviations
- Arranging transport bookings
- Keeping track of stock
- Warehouse experience ideally within the wind industry.
- Good knowledge on ERP systems
- Good communication skills in English
- Good IT skills (SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Driver's license(B) and truck certificate
- ADR chapter 1.3
- Structured and good problem-solving skills
- Quality and customer focused professional
- As a person, you have a solid continuous improvement mindset and can stay calm and keep the overview in busy periods
What we offer
- Becoming part of an international company, world leader in wind energy
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Fantastic opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to join a determined and motivated
Please apply no later than 13th September 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 117 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.