Are you looking for a job to kick start your career within marketing communications or web development? Can you see yourself in a truly global company that is the market leader and innovation driver within its field?
We are looking for a dedicated student assistant to join our Global PPE Marketing Communications team responsible for advertising, marketing, branding and web development.
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment is a global leader in maritime and fire safety and in the PPE department we develop and market protective clothing and equipment for firefighters, helicopter pilots and crew, maritime and offshore professionals, the defense sector and serious sailors. Safety is at our core, and our mission is to protect and save lives all over the world.
As a student assistant you will get the opportunity to develop your practical skills as a valuable member of our team. It is a creative environment where we are in close contact with product managers, designers, sales and production. Your days will be filled with a mix of practical and administrative tasks and projects, covering a wide scope of marketing communications disciplines.
You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week (2-3 days) – with flexibility around exam periods.
Become a part of VIKING
Student assistants are an important part of the VIKING team. Many of our assistants spend their internships with us and write their thesis about projects and the challenges we face. When you start your career with VIKING, you’ll also become part of our strong Young Talents Network where more than 40 ambitious student assistants, interns and trainees join forces to boost personal and professional development and participate in unique social events.
No day is the same…
You’ll be involved in a variety of projects such as:
- helping us develop and maintain marketing materials and content for online and offline platforms
- working with our web and e-learning platforms
- making newsletters, Powerpoint presentations and supporting distributors
- providing ad-hoc practical and administrative marketing support
To succeed, you:
- are currently studying your bachelors or master’s degree within web, marketing or communications and have at least 2 years left of your studies
- are detail-oriented, structured and responsible – so you can take ownership of tasks and projects while seeing them through from briefing to production
- master written English and maybe also German
Your VIKING journey starts here
Send us your application the sooner the better, as we conduct job interviews continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
Contact HR Business Partner Diana Wehner Sundtoft on +45 2728 4877 or DWS@viking-life.com, if you’d like to know more about the position and about working at VIKING.