An ocean of opportunities!
For a known actor in worldwide cruises we are looking for Upholsterer for unique career opportunities in the cruise industry.
Rotation: 6 months on / 2 months off.
Your Responsibilities and Tasks: What will you be doing?
- Organizes work in a systematic way to reduce overall impact and disruption to guest/ship’s environment.
- Ensures that sufficient materials are available to complete routine tasks, passing requisitions to appropriate onboard management to order materials as required.
- Reupholsters and varnishes ships furnishing as and when required to maintain overall standards in all guest and crew areas.
- Repairs broke furniture as required to ensure ships’ service levels do not suffer.
- Assists Housekeeping on turnaround days for emergency maintenance inside staterooms and suites. (loose hinges, scratches on furniture, silicon in showers/ bathtubs, etc.)
- Maintains an accurate inventory of all fabrics, tools available onboard
- Installs carpets and wallpaper when required
- Assists guests with repairing broken luggage, bags, shoes, etc as required by the Guest Services Manager
- Responsible for purchasing and ordering materials and tools required to perform assigned duties
- Participated in all safety training and drills
Minimum Requirements: What do you bring to the table?
- High School Diploma, Technical training/Upholstry
- Basic STCW Trainings
- English Language proficiency
- US Visa C1/D – preferred to have in place
- Covid 19 Certificate
- Ability to work well with a team
Choose FUN, and join the Carnival Crew!
Apply the position and register a profile today, let OSM find you the perfect job match!