10. December 2021
Do you want to join us in connecting green Energy to the grid? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Professional to our Engineering department within Transmission. You will play a central role in our team and become part of an engaged team of 15 colleagues who are leading the systems engineering of onshore and offshore substations.
Our Engineering department for Transmission works primarily with high voltage components such as air insulated switchgears, gas insulated switchgears, power transformers and reactors as well as control and protection systems related to grid connection of some of the biggest offshore wind projects. We are involved in national as well as international projects, and our projects are very often in a challenging environment, where complex systems with many interfaces must be dealt with within tight deadlines.
You are organized, committed, and understands analyzing specifications to find the requirements important for the design. Your experience and technical knowledge provides you with a strong basis for prioritizing your tasks in order to ensure that the project will meet its deadlines. As a person, you understand the importance of a good and open-minded work environment and can act accordingly in situations with high workloads.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Educated Electrical Engineer, preferable with a practical background as an electrician or similar
- Experience with secondary systems for high voltage components such as control panels etc.
- Basic understanding of control and protection systems as well as integrated conditioning monitoring systems for the high voltage components.
- Experience within coordination of factory acceptance tests as well as planning of site acceptance tests
- Experience with electrical documentation as well as understanding mechanical documentation
- Proficient in written as well as oral English
Your focus is that our solutions are engineered, and quality assured according to both our customers’ needs and our own standards.
You will be deeply involved in our design phase and will be in close dialogue with our customers, our engineering teams, and our factories. Across functions, you will have a close cooperation with the rest of the functions both here in Denmark but also with colleagues internationally.
Your primary work will consist of:
- Coordination of the design phase including quality assuring our documentation
- Coordinate all interfaces between the high voltage components within primary engineering as well as secondary engineering
- Coordination of test activities within our factories
- Planning of installation and commissioning works on our sites as well as back-office support to our sites (some travel activity must be foreseen as well when needed during this phase)
- Finalizing our projects regarding final documentation etc.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
Become part of an open and dynamic culture
Where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer you an educational everyday life in an international work environment with exciting challenges. Our success is built by our innovative and skilled employees, who with their curiosity and high professional proficiencies create new knowledge and help to find answers to some of the world's most difficult questions.
We prioritize responsibility for the health and well-being of our employees and offer many employee benefits such as training facilities. We work with work life balance to build mutual, flexible working conditions.
Siemens Energy is part of the Siemens group. We develop, sell, and deliver products and solutions to power, oil, gas, water, and heating supply and have influenced the market ever since our beginning. The captured knowhow is built into the solutions we deliver today, and we offer everything in the field efficiency and safety, all the way from the power plant to the end-customer. We are a world leader in sustainable energy that benefits both the environment and the user. We are around 90 colleagues in the Danish company and 91,000 all over the world. Read more at www.siemens-energy.com
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
We constantly strive to strengthen our market position, and we are therefore looking for the most passionate employees who are eager to be part of a dynamic, international organization that offers unique opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send us your application and CV as soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact Head of Engineering Jesper Lindholm, Mikkelsen, tel +45 2933 6906, e-mail: email@example.com
Company: Siemens Energy A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time