BW Group is a leading global maritime company involved in shipping, floating infrastructure, deepwater oil & gas production, and new sustainable technologies. BW Group controls a fleet of over 350 ships transporting crude oil, oil products, and dry commodities, and comprises one of the largest gas fleets in the world with 120 LNG and LPG vessels. The group was founded by Sir YK Pao in Hong Kong in 1955 as World-Wide Shipping. In 2003, the group acquired Bergesen, Norway’s largest shipping company founded in 1935, and in 2005, the business was re-branded as BW. BW Group’s mission is to deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow.
JOIN US FOR THE FUTURE
We are currently seeking:
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing support to BW Group user groups; is fully accountable for the delivery of quality service to end users primarily on O365 services and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder-facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. This position reports to the Service Delivery Lead.
- Implement Office and support 365 and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, One Drive for Business, and Office Pro Plus.
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand the user needs. helping users work and collaborate efficiently in Microsoft 365 platform, e.g. smart rules in Outlook, advising proper setup and usage of document platform in SharePoint and provide guidance on a consistent user group setup on the O365 platform for a good user experience.
- Turn ideas into organizational solution that best meets the users’ requirements.
- Assist the testing process so that the solution performs as designed.
- Lead user training sessions.
- Provide Level-2 support to users through Service Desk and a play key role in resolving Infra and Office 365 applications related incidents and Service requests.
- Work with the team leaders and members to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule.
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems to team Leaders for awareness and/or resolution.
- Participate in weekly Status Meetings with the team leaders and members.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365 products, Exchange Online and Active Directory required.
- Experience with project management.
- Project implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- Experience in Level-1 and/or 2 supports for infra and Microsoft O365 products, such as Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, flows. Microsoft Certifications can be a plus.
- Good command in English, verbal and written.
- Able to work in a systematic and organized manner.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning skills.
- Competitive terms.
- International and highly competent working environment.
- A challenging position and good opportunities for individual development.
The role will be based in Oslo.
Please send your application through our website as soon as possible and within 22 June 2021. For further information please contact Danny Leong phone +65 91186445 or Katja Heggedal, Head of HR, Oslo office, phone: +47 97706092