“You will be part of a dedicated fast team that will prove the value of adopting digital focus in the company in a short period of time, while engaging both internally as well as with vendors and clients. “
Alexia, Head of Innovation, Semco Maritime
The position will be 10-15 hours per week between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. The tasks are coordinated with the manager of the team. Main location for the tasks to be carried out will be in our offices at Esbjerg Brygge in Esbjerg.
Welcome to Semco Maritime
You will be part of the Innovation team where you will be able to influence your own work and the ambitions and goals of the team. You will act as a strong support for your colleagues with focus on digital technologies.
As a student in the Innovation team you will have a broad variety of tasks including:
- Support the team at various internal and external Innovation and Digitalization events, which will be carried out either with or by the Innovation team
- Constantly challenge the status quo and aim to make a difference in the long term
- Support in the development of innovation projects with your software or data infrastructure development skills
- Have a strong motivation and curiosity to explore technology and innovative approaches to business
- You enjoy interacting with people from all lines of work and you understand the importance of stakeholder management
- You can work independently, while also engaging collaboratively with colleagues.
- You are well-organized and structured, while also being comfortable dealing with multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- You have analytical skills and you strive in working in a sometimes unstructured environment.
- Are undergoing a relevant education at bachelor or graduate level
- Curious about new technologies and how they impact business and society
- Insight in digital concepts such as programming, IoT, cyber security, system integration/adoption issues with solid domain and market experience is essential
- Able to listen diligently and translate customer needs into business solutions, demonstrating added value using technology and/or services
- You embrace learning new techniques and technology. You can work independently and organised to resolve issues and understand end-to-end processes to help implement change
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and able to communicate in English, preferably Danish.
Semco Maritime can offer you a student job with the possibility to continue in an internship. We value our employees and have training and advancement opportunities across the divisions in the company, spanning from Europe, to America, to Asia.
Apply as soon as possible. We will conduct the interviews on an ongoing basis. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Alexia Jacobsen, Head of Innovation at +45 22431859.
We look forward to hearing from you