Copenhagen Offshore Partners’ People Team is looking for a smart and ambitious student to support our fast-growing company on their mission to a greener planet.
Copenhagen Offshore Partners (COP) is a world leading offshore wind developer and a first-mover in emerging markets for offshore wind.
We are an agile and highly skilled group of individuals with some of the strongest competencies in the offshore wind industry covering all aspects of project development and construction of some of the largest and most complex renewable energy projects in the world. We are a multi-disciplinary company covering all the engineering, finance, legal, regulatory and permitting disciplines needed to succeed.
COP has been growing rapidly for the last two years and we continue to grow in all our core markets in Europe, Asia and North America. We currently have offices in Copenhagen, Boston, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo, Edinburgh, Hanoi and Melbourne with more in the pipeline. People & Office Team is a small and agile HR team supporting the ambitious growth strategy laid out by the management. Over the past year we increased our head count significantly and we are planning to continue this journey. To support this mission, we are looking to supplement the already strong line-up of the very best students with competences within HR and Global Mobility.
Key duties for you will be:
- Support HR processes like recruitment incl. drafting contracts and onboarding
- Drive and oversee the onboarding of new hires worldwide
- Coordination of mobility related services, e.g. tax and immigration assistance, relocation etc.
- Data maintenance and analysis
- Ad hoc tasks like maintaining our digital communication platforms and executive management assistance
You are self-driven, eager to learn and keen to challenge yourself with new tasks in a fast changing and challenging environment. Furthermore, you are humble, service minded and have an acute attention to detail.
You are in your last Bachelor semester and about to or recently started your Master’s degree and have a strong academic track record. Furthermore, you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate in an effective and concise manner in English
- Analytic and structured
- Can set up a workflow and deliver on this in a structured fashion
- Have a strong understanding of and interest in legal and/or tax matters
- Can write for clarity and explanation e.g. newsletters, posts on Linked-In etc.
- Appreciate working with people with diverse backgrounds and nationalities
- Are a profound user of the Microsoft Office package
In COP we work in empowered, agile, lean and cross-functional teams. It is essential that you thrive in dynamic environments and are proactive. Furthermore, your personality and diverse skill set enable you to create and maintain relations and communicate efficiently across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
If you can identify yourself with the above, we offer a unique opportunity to gain firsthand experience from the operational management of capital funds entirely focused on the development and construction of offshore wind farms around the globe. We offer the opportunity to get close to some of the most interesting renewable energy projects and work within one of the most successful companies in the industry. Being a fast-growing company, you will get great responsibility from your very first day in COP and you will gain experience with executive management communication and scaling growth. As a core member of the People and Communication team you will be a part of the COO function, getting ample opportunity to become familiar with a broad field of tasks, an international and diverse staff and a great pace of company growth.
The position will be based at our Copenhagen Office and the work load is 15-20 hours per week at a competitive salary.
We will assess applications and recruit on an ongoing basis. Please provide a CV, cover letter, and transcript of records.