Imagine a future where you kickstart your career and work with technical and commercial projects in a leading green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll become student assistant in Operations and contribute to the standardisation and continuous improvement of how we manage warranty claims and settlements. We offer an exciting student job in a dynamic environment where you’ll be responsible for handling tasks on your own, while having the opportunity to grow your professional competences and expertise.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of TSA & Warranty Management where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the green energy transition. We're approximately 6 warranty managers running projects focused on identifying and resolving technical issues to ensure efficient operation and maintenance of offshore wind farms. You’ll contribute to standardising and improving the way we work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling updates to frameworks and templates in our warranty management processes
- preparing the portfolio overview of all ongoing projects and project one-pagers with key project information
- improving the project and portfolio overview with warranty managers
- assisting with administrative tasks and running small internal projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying science, operation and engineering management, IT, business, or similar, and have at least two years left before graduating
- have a strong flair for IT and are an Office 365 super user
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a positive attitude, a strong drive, and are eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Janus Day, Head of TSA & Warranty Management, on +4599557862 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 36 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
19 November 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: 15-20 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Head of TSA & Warranty Management
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
We welcome applications from veteran candidates who have engaged in military service of a similar level of experience and responsibility.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.