Imagine a future where you’ll support and optimise our application portfolio management
Join us in this role where you’ll be assisting the technical product owners (TPOs) in tasks related to application management, support, and operation in our agile release trains. You’ll assist in managing the application portfolio with budgeting, life cycle management, and operational excellence initiatives by proactively analysing and following up on budget and initiatives. You’ll do this in close dialogue with the group of TPOs and be part of a team of passionate, dedicated, and development-oriented colleagues.
Welcome to Business Applications
You’ll be part of the technical product owner team across our agile release trains where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to fulfilling our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by supporting application management to ensure that our business runs smoothly.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing tasks related to application management
- creating, analysing, and improving management reporting as well as following up on KPIs
- following up on budget and finances for the application portfolio
- assisting in coordinating and administrative tasks
- preparing PowerPoint presentations when needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying business and IT or related fields and preferably have 3-4 years left before graduating with a master’s degree
- preferably have experience with IT systems and project management tasks
- have good Excel skills and are interested in reporting tools
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work, can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eva Bruun Strøbek, Technical Product Owner, on +4599558219 if you’d like to know more about the position.
About the job
Application deadline: 19 August 2021
Working hours: 20 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Eva Bruun Strøbek
Technical Product Owner
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.