As Havfram is rapidly expanding into new business segments, including renewables, our core SURF market remains busy and we are committed to providing our usual high standards to existing and new clients alike. Therefore we require high caliber professionals to join our team.
We are looking for a high skilled, motivated and pleasant colleague to join us at our modern office facilities in Skøyen, Oslo.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform structural engineering and design as required but not limited to seafastening design, design of design of installation aids, subsea permanent structure etc.., to ensure compliance with relevant codes and regulations
- Deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering driving safety and overall performance
- Produce structural engineering reports and drawings for fabrication and design items as required
- Provide support to projects for design of rigging and lifting equipment
- Provide support when class-approvals for vessel equipment modifications/additions are required
- Provide technical input into vessel design (e.g. deck strength & capacity)
- Provide technical support and guidance to other team members where relevant
- Follow up subcontractors for fabrication of equipment and installation aids
- Provide input to dynamic installation analysis as required.
- Undertake offshore trips as required
- Provide vessel mobilisation support as required
- Experience with seafastening and installations aids design for Green Energy projects ( such as offshore wind farm development including turbine installation, jacket installation, piles installation etc..) will be an advantage
- Experience with STAAD and MathCAD is compulsory
- Experience with ANSYS FEA packages will be an advantage
- Experience with design of subsea structures like Rigid Pipeline, Spools, Jumpers, In-line Structures – preferable not compulsory
- Ready to work in global environment and to support Havfram’s offices in several regions of world
- Engineering degree, Master or Bachelor
- Strong analytical problem solving
- Results oriented with the ability to act decisively
- Good workload and time management skills
- Good team player but at the same time can work independently as well
We can offer
- A flexible organisation characterised by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organisation
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks
Havfram actively work towards improving and developing the level of diversity in the organisation. We acknowledge and firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the organisation becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and disabilities.
Karenslyst Allé 53, 0279 Oslo, Norway
Havfram is a global maritime company within subsea oil and gas and offshore wind. The company is based in Stavanger and has offices in Oslo, Aberdeen, Houston, Dubai and Perth. Havfram has a large internal engineering and project implementation team that provides synergies across the business segments. Havfram is owned by HitecVision, a leading investor in the European offshore energy sector.