Are you looking for a new challenge in a developing driven team, working in the fast-emerging industry of unmanned technologies? This is your chance to take the next step in your career within the field of quality at UMS Skeldar in Linköping!
- About the company
UMS Skeldar produce one of the most advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicle´s in the world. With a combination of research and development, UMS SKELDAR provides solutions to a wide variety of military defense, civil security, and maritime sectors globally. They are a multi-skilled enterprise with capabilities that includes research and development, design, manufacturing, testing, training, consultancy, maintenance and more. In this fast-paced, dynamic and international working environment you have the unique chance to leave your footprint within the organization. We’re now looking for a Site Quality Manager at the site in Linköping and hope that you want to be our next team member!
- Job description
UMS Skeldar is currently in a thrilling fast-growing phase. You will be working in an exciting, international environment and contribute personally to the company’s success. The team contains three employees today and your manager is located in Switzerland. Challenging tasks and projects await you, such as:
- Maintain the quality management system and corresponding certifications
- Maintain, improve and lead revision control of all relevant documentation such as management and process handbooks
- Be an integral part to drive the QMS and process and workflow alignment and standardization throughout all UMS subsidiaries in collaboration with the Site QM in Switzerland
- Support in the planning and implementation of the company-specific quality policy and quality objectives
- Perform internal and external audits
- Be point of contact for customers on related quality topics
- Realization of the standard and customer requirements to ensure that the QM system meets these requirements
- Coordinating and advising the departments to ensure that the processes achieve the intended results
- Control and monitor internal KPI
- Monitoring, realization and driving the continuous improvement processes
- Be an integrated part of the Fault Management System (internal and suppliers) and be part of the technical and airworthiness boards
- Participate in design reviews
- Support of the Supplier Quality and Issue Management
- Train company employee in the field of Management System
Location: Linköping, your manager and the rest of the team is located in Möhlin, Switzerland.
- Your profile
- Self-driven attitude for problem solving skills, continuous improvements, with good interpersonal communication skills
- Technical education or degree, preferably in the field of aviation
- A minimum of three years’ quality management experience in an EN9100/AS9100 environment
- Experience as auditor (e.g. ISO 19011)
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail, Microsoft Office software, and technical drawings
- Fluent skills in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing.
Knowledge of the AQAP-2110 standard is advantageous.
- Application process
This is initially a consultant position at Skill, but your future lies within the organization at UMS Skeldar. The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to send your application today! Your application must be written in English!
For questions regarding the position, please contact the responsible recruiter Josefine Bolling – firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to read your application!
- About us
At Skill, we work with both short- and long-term supply of skilled personnel. Our range of services comprises recruitment, temporary staffing and training, and our clients are primarily active within the industrial and IT/Tech fields. Our focus is on matching skill sets with companies in development, as well as finding and creating the workforce of the future. We are a hub for talented people of various ages, experience levels, and skill sets who want to take the next step in their careers. A talent hub, quite simply.