Due to the growth of the organization, MSA-Service is looking for new colleagues to expand their team. Are you a responsible person who can operate independently? Do you come from the maritime/Automation world and are you looking for a challenging position? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
On behalf of MSA-Service, MARPRO is looking for a Service Engineer.
MSA-Service is a specialized electrical automation company in the maritime and offshore world. We develop customized solutions for electrotechnical automation projects in the offshore, wind and maritime sector.
As a service engineer, you are our (wo)man in the field and carry out an extremely important role within our company.
What will your tasks be?
- Commissioning and expanding our installations as well as fixing issues on them
- When not out on service calls you will work from our company or remotely
- Setting up and preparing a business case
- Carrying out business cases handed over by colleagues
- Traveling internationally to arrange service
- Higher technical education
- Broad knowledge of technical work with a special interest in the maritime industry
- At least a basic knowledge of PLC’s and different bus systems
- Ready to travel (inter)nationally
- Proficiency in Dutch in both reading and writing
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Collegial and a team-player
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Is able to act at last minute notice, outside of regular office hours and days
- Can perform under pressure
Our company is located in Hardinxveld-Giessendam surrounded by many shipbuilding companies and we have a healthy hardworking but social working atmosphere.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 54725675. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Read more: https://msa-service.nl/