MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with us.
MacGregor: Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join MacGregor's Global Services Division. The purpose of the position is to provide repair and maintenance for MacGregor product range and 3rd party maker if needed to customers, service partners and/or third party contractors.
This position reports to John Egholm Andersen, Service Manager. The location of this position is Copenhagen, Denmark.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Professionally supervise and/or perform service activities (refurbishment, upgrades, inspections, preventative maintenance and corrective actions on MacGregor and equivalent equipment
- Provide information and write reports as required
- Establish and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers
- Follow all site safety rules, agreed working practices and environmental requirements
- Recognize service and spares sales opportunities and communicate that to the relevant persons
- Support sales activities such as follow-up on leads and quotes while at site, as agreed with sales responsible
- Job management of the subcontractors.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Technical education or college level
- Relevant experience can compensate lack of formal education
- 2 years of relevant experience with mechanic/electric/hydraulic products
- Offshore experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of MacGregor products is advantageous
- Good skills in English, oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Team player.
You will be part of:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV by 16.08.2021.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads,crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people.