Imagine a future where you join the global leader in offshore wind and make a difference by driving scheduling and resource management for our projects in North America
Join us in this role where you’ll support the project organisation in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with our guidelines and processes. In addition, follow-up and reporting of project progress will be an important part of the role.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a diverse department of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support our offshore wind projects in North America, backed by a strong global competence centre based in Europe. As colleagues in the line and project stakeholders are based at different office locations, you’ll collaborate closely across countries and time zones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the time and human resource planning in our projects, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules
- reporting and communicating progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- preparing scenarios and performing various schedule analyses, e.g., critical path and float analysis
- working closely together with other planners in the team to ensure high-quality integrated schedules based on best practice
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, and experience with project planning in Primavera P6
- have solid experience with planning large-scale EPC projects, preferably within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Berthelsen, Manager, on +4599554364 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
17 November 2021, 23:59 CEST
Country: Denmark, United Kingdom
Workplace: Gentofte, London, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
We welcome applications from veteran candidates who have engaged in military service of a similar level of experience and responsibility.
What we offer