Would you like to contribute to a greener maritime industry? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our clients team in Gothenburg.
Friendly, social and curious - Human. These words capture the feeling of the project leader position with our client. Its an exciting role in an environment filled with joy aswell as challenge. A humorous atmosphere combined with seriousness and result thinking.
Your main responsibilities would be
- Provide technical support in the sales process ensuring developed applications and working solutions comply with the company´s standard
- Plan, coordinate and execute the project according to timeframe
- Ensure project is delivered according to given technical standards
- Ensure that design solutions meet the criteria´s and onboard vessel conditions
- Be main point of contact with customer, authorities and other relevant parties
- Coordinate all technical issues within the project, in-house and with customers
- Lead client meetings and participate in testing activities and system commissioning´s when applicable
Background and skills
- Higher technical education within relevant field (Bsc. or Msc. in Engineering)
- Extensive experience in working with technical project management, design and construction of complex projects
- Extensive industry experience from maritime- or process industry
- Experience with contract handling
- Experience of coordinating with high number of contact areas
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written
- Leadership skills with ability to build and maintain excellent working relations with key stakeholders and team
As a person you can work independently as well as in team and have a genuine technical background. You feel comfortable in making decisions and are solution-oriented in pursuing your work.
To enjoy this position, you prefer to work in a fast-paced international environment where you can use your proactiveness to deliver in time with good quality. Furthermore, you are service minded and strives to ensure and maintain good customer relations.
We are looking forward to your application!