Imagine a future where you play a key role in defining, delivering, and developing best-in-class offshore logistics for a green energy leader
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for helping us deliver and optimise offshore logistics to support our ambitious strategy for further international growth.
Welcome to Operations Logistics
You’ll be part of Operations & Regulations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide recommendations for onshore and offshore logistical assets for future and existing wind farms as well as managing delivery and implementation of these. You’ll work together with a team of specialists, product and project managers across different projects, and you’re expected to identify and drive initiatives within your area of responsibility.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to defining the logistical strategy for future offshore wind farms
- driving or supporting delivery of new vessels through tenders, including scoping, evaluation, and negotiations as well as mobilisation and continuous improvement
- liaising with operational sites to support improvement of technical and HSE performance
- developing and implementing processes, systems, or technology for improved efficiency
- supporting development and implementation of offshore coordination and communications systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or another relevant degree within the maritime field or within engineering and logistics
- preferably have an operational maritime background
- have experience with technical or project management within the offshore wind industry
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present information professionally to business partners at all organisational levels
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a positive, open-minded, and result-oriented approach to your work and can suggest improvements within your area of experience in a proactive manner.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Høy Jørgensen, Head of Operations Logistics, on +4599556141 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 28 April 2021
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Lars Høy Jørgensen
Head of Operations Logistics
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.