About the Unit
Yara has a strategic agenda to support the transition towards providing sustainable solutions for the global food system. We have a worldwide presence with sales to ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees, globally. Yara Industrial Solutions is consisting of approximately 2000 employees globally, dealing with all chemical applications that are not being used in the fertilizer business but in industrial and environmental solutions, such as Reagent business (AdBlue), Maritime, Mining Applications (explosives for civil use), Base Chemicals including Feed Urea and Industrial Nitrates as well as a portfolio of plants globally. This position is belonging to the business unit of Industrial Nitrates.
BU Industrial Nitrates develops and markets specialized applications in a broad range of sectors. Value is added to Yara's Calcium Nitrate and Ammonium Nitrate production through the BU's application know-how and equipment, R&D, innovation and branding. The BU sells both directly its solutions to end-user and to other producers as raw material.
BU Industrial Nitrates include Wastewater H2S prevention, concrete admixtures, oil and gas well treatment, oil refining, latex goods production, solar thermal power storage and ceramic tile production. The BU also markets high-purity AN to produce electronic- and medical-grade nitrous oxide.
The BU has an ambitious plan to reach 35MUSD by 2025, with Finance playing a key role to achieve this.
- Provide pricing and service letter at set intervals and provide follow up accounts
- Prepare and issue quotations and price information to existing and prospective new customers
- Co-ordinate new enquiries and distribute to the correct Sales Manager
- Input customer orders to SAP, triggering dispatch from vendor and Sales Order Confirmation to customer
- First point of call for all debt enquiries
- Assist as point of contact to the customer, in liaison with EBS
- Documentation management with tracking of all contracts and certificates with an expiry used or in use by Swedish OH2S team
- Assist in sales process for Nitrate dosing solutions, including provision of drawings, specifications and scope of supply
- Assist with organization of material for magazine articles and trade shows
- Interpret monthly sales reports and liaise with the European Business Service to work on any problem areas (such as high freight cost, errors in invoicing etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales support environment, ideally in the chemical industry
- Experience of operating in a Customer Relations, Supplier Relations and Technical environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP or an equivalent ERP- system
- Organized, ability to work autonomously and manage the demands of a busy and constantly evolving department
- Self-motivated and target focused
- Fluent in Swedish and English (in writing and orally)
The candidate should reside in Greater Stockholm area but working out of home office.
The employment is initially a fixed-term contract for 12 months.
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Senior HR Advisor
Apply no later than
Closing date: Sunday 5th June
1st Interviews planned - Monday 13th June
2nd Interviews planned - Wednesday 22nd June