OceanSMART is building a future with complete real-time visibility of vessels, cargoes, and maritime assets, with total transparency to emissions, risk, hidden cost, inefficiency, and waste.
We are excited to be adding a full product and development team based in Stavanger to the existing US and UK based teams to support our efforts to reduce waste.
If you would like to join the team and make a positive and meaningful impact on the global fight to reduce waste, please review the following opportunities to join us.
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Validation and Qualification of Leads
- Preparation of Sales Material and Demonstration
- Arranges appointments with clients and sales team
- Support sales staff by completing and processing orders
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has Leadership responsibilities in the future.
- Will report to Director, Maritime Digital Products, Sales & Marketing IMDS
- 2 Year similar work experience support a software sales team.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skill, comfortable imitating contract with new people vie phone of Teams
- Demonstrated ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Significant knowledge of the Maritime Supply Chain and maritime technology market
- Belief in the goal, the ability to share this with others and to get them to believe too
- Global air travel, greater than 10%.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.