Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
The people at Wilhelmsen Marine Products do not just hold jobs here. They make the most innovative ideas a reality â and in the process, they shape the maritime industry. With the largest maritime network in the world, we do work that makes an impact - if it floats, our products are probably on it.
Supplying marine solutions including the Unitor brand of products, Timm ropes, Unicool refrigerants, and Unitor and Nalfleet marine chemicals, last year we made product deliveries to 27,500 vessels. Having the largest maritime network, we supply marine consumables, products, and solutions to every conceivable vessel type, at over 2,000 ports. At Wilhelmsen, we keep global trade running.
We are looking for a new sales support coordinator to support the sales team in our Nordics and UK region.
- Prepare deal proposals, tender documents and legal agreements
- Provide sales and customer analysis , prepare business reviews and customer presentations
- Monitor and drive improvement of customer data accuracy and completeness
- Facilitate successful implementation of sales processes and CRM usage.
- Register and maintain relevant customer data, such as payer, vessel and contract data.
- Manage customer complaints/non-compliance
- Coordinate the implementation of sales initiatives & campaigns.
- Prepare and organise sales meetings and customer events.
- Administrative support for the s ales organisation
- Coordinate credit checks on new customers, current customers in relation to renewing deals / signing deals for new WSS offer in cooperation with the credit team.
- Bache l or degree, preferably within sales, marketing or other relevant areas
- Minimum 2 years administrative working experience
- Proven communication skills and a good comma nd of the English language (verbal and written)
- A dministrative skills
- Proactive, takes re sponsibility and delivers results
- Team player with good interpers onal skill s
- Highly structured and result oriented
Work location is Lysaker
Application deadline is 18.05.2021
For more information contact - Sales Support team lead Lydia Draer - +31622376963
Job Type: Full-time