To meet the rapidly growing interest for our products and in particular, Condition Monitoring, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to take on challenging tasks in a competitive and demanding international environment.
You will be part of the Business unit Sensing Solutions, who has responsibility for development and maintenance of sensor systems & instrumentation for machinery, tank gauging measuring systems and condition monitoring applications. Our main customers are ship owners, shipyards, engine makers and engineering companies around the world.
Sensing Solutions is a part of the division Global Sales and Marketing, a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and marketplace. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
- Create and execute successful sales campaigns to secure customer orders
- Utilize resources in Kongsberg Maritime, its partner companies and suppliers to deliver successful sales campaigns
- Making quotations and support the customer, regional sales team and advanced offerings
- Support the regional sales team in customer meetings
- Promote the business opportunities for the product portfolio
- Prepare budgets, strategies and forecasts
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equal
- Experience from communication with internal and external customers
- Ability to understand maritime business and market
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Travelling will be required for this role
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Trondheim, Ålesund, Horten or Kongsberg
Point of contact
Stefan Bremer, Vice President - Sensing Solutions, +47 99151554
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication