Are you passionate about delivering results through value creation and client interaction?
MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a Sales Manager who through goal orientated and value based sales wants to make a difference. You will be a valuable part of our Propulsion, Spare Parts and Service Sales team at our 4-stroke and propeller division in Frederikshavn.
You will be responsible for establishing long term relations with both new and existing service clients. As MAN Energy Solutions is a global organisation, your geographical sales area will be defined by your interests and in collaboration with your colleagues. You can expect up 70 travel days per year.
Your main focus as our new Sales Manager will be to sell value based solutions to our clients in collaboration with both local offices and directly to end-users.
Your tasks and areas of responsibility will include but is not necessarily limited to:
- Establishing relations with new and existing clients
- Strengthening sales activities through a comprehensive sales concept that will contribute to your and your team’s success
- Being Product Owner in a specific geographical area
- Collaborating cross functionally, covering marketing info, client development, technical requests, competitors, trends, etc.
- Acting as an ambassador for MAN Energy Solutions’ new vision, strategy and values towards clients, partners and colleagues
- Ensuring that the MAN Energy Solutions agenda is present in the client’s organisation on a tactical and strategic level
In your daily life at MAN Energy Solutions, you will be working closely with various support functions, which translates to the fact that you do not need to have prior experience from or deep knowledge about the maritime industry.
We expect that taking on responsibility comes naturally to you, and that you are more than comfortable with initiating contact with new clients – both virtually and face-to-face. You are always eager to learn and develop your professional skills, and you succeed in your job by setting clear and ambitious goals, which you reach by being proactive and structured.
On top of this, we imagine that our new colleague:
- Has experience with sales and communication at a high organisational level
- Speaks and writes English at a high professional level. German is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Has a professional and personal drive combined with a persistent nature
- Is passionate about the sales craft and has
- Works with CRM as a planning tool and BI as the cornerstone of working with data
- Has an analytical and strategic mind set when prioritizing tasks and actions
- Is flexible and is able to take on various tasks depending on circumstances
Your new team
You will be part of a team consisting of five great sales colleagues with a constant focus on clients and market analysis. All Sales Managers are responsible for own regions and we see collaboration, inspiration and learning as a natural part of our daily work.
An exciting and challenging position in the maritime industry, where well-being and job satisfaction is at the center of attention. You will be part of an organisation where creativity and innovation is encouraged and celebrated, and where future career opportunities are abundant. A lot of exciting things are brewing in MAN Energy Solutions, which is why we need you on board to be one of our key difference makers for our clients.
We offer a competitive compensation package, pension, health insurance and a great canteen at your main site in Frederikshavn.
Application and contract
Please apply for the Sales Manager job directly via our career site by pressing “Søg stillingen” and attach a cover letter explaining your motivation for applying, your CV and other relevant documents.
We will conduct interviews continuously, so please send us your application sooner rather than later. Last day for application is the 15th of May 2021.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Head of Sales – Propulsion, Spare Parts & Service Sales Troels Brix at +45 2179 7433.
MAN Energy Solutions SE is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. Turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors complete the product range. MAN Energy Solutions’ goods include marine propulsion systems and turbomachinery units. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand.