Are you our new Sales Manager at Esbjerg? A great opportunity to join a dynamic team!
As our new Sales Manager for the BSS – Basic Safety & Survival Training division in Esbjerg, we see you as someone who is enthusiastic to sell products, understands the discipline of product selling, possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, have strong commercial acumen, financially literate and is skilled at networking, lead generation and closing in a high paced sales environment.
As our BSS Sales Manager you will be a part of a young and dynamic commercial team. You will be given the account responsibility for companies within the Maritime, Wind or Oil & Gas industries. For the right candidate this position offers remarkable career opportunities.
You will be directly reporting to the Head of Commercial DK and generally execute the below tasks.
• Sell Basic Safety & Survival training products to companies in the Maritime, Wind or Oil & Gas Industry
• Build a strong relation with customers through an understanding of their business in order to map out their needs, proactively suggest training products from our MT Product Portfolio and draft proposals/frame agreements accordingly
• Analysing market opportunities and identifying potential customers
• Carefully planning and executing sales calls and – meetings / Cover the many customer touch points via a Hybrid Sales Approach
• Drafting, negotiating and signing offers and contracts
• Providing excellent support to your customers
• Initiating and carry out marketing campaigns – push single seat sales
• Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers
You will be working in Esbjerg, Denmark, but you will spend 10-15 days per month visiting customers. You can expect 10-20 overnight travelling days per year.
We are looking for
We are looking for a graduate with +3 years of experience in a sales function; preferably within the Maritime, Wind or Oil & Gas industry. You have a commercial mind-set and a strong drive to achieve your goals and working for a training/consulting organization is a bonus.
You thrive in a proactive and hands-on role, and you are motivated by creating tangible results and are comfortable pitching and selling in both a physical – and virtual environment.
We anticipate that you generally have the following qualifications:
• Highly self-driven and result oriented
• A Challenger with a Hunter mindset
• Outgoing with excellent communication skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Work in a structured way and manage to meet deadlines
• A commercial education (preferable BSc or similar)
• A structured way of working, showing attention to detail in the sales process
• Field sales experience
• Fluent in English and Danish both verbally and in writing
• Preferable industry standard knowhow – OPITO, STCW and GWO standards
Maersk Training focuses on solutions for clients in oil & gas, maritime and wind industries. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving our solutions. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies