Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving presence in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Sales > Offshore Operations > Quality Inspectors & Coordinators
Working within the Operational Quality, Improvements and Processes Department. We facilitate the coordinated handover of components from manufacturing and handle the quality process through to our service functions.
- You will ensure compliance with quality requirements through inspection, incoming control, and quality walk-downs. You will participate in and contribute to improvement initiatives and Lessons Learned on internal quality-related activities.
- Plan and conduct inspections. Ensure coordination in collaboration with the construction team to satisfy customer requirements
- Identify, describe, register and report Non-Conformities in the system and case handle them until closure
- Review, approve and document inspection reports, and promote the Quality culture on sites
- Liaise with colleagues within Operational Quality across various sites within the organisation
- Collate material certification and control of certificates, handovers, documents etc.
- Participate in audits in accordance with Quality specifications and requirements.
- A technical (mechanical or electrical) education
- Experience from the wind industry
- Previous experience as a Quality Inspector
- Experience with safety and quality as well as good understanding of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Have a high level of quality awareness
- Are structured and well-coordinated
- Are a committed team member
- Have a good level of physical fitness for working in an offshore environment
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Have experience with Microsoft Office applications, ERP, and CRM systems.
What we offer
An opportunity to work in an international and aspirational company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a enthusiastic team in an organisation characterised by being innovative and professional. A broad interface with many stakeholders. Great colleagues that support each other and work together. Great opportunities for professional and personal development.
NB! The hiring location of this role will be Denmark. You will be working in a rotation 14 days on/14 days off. You will travel up to 180 days/year.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to reach out to Team Leader, Lawrence Kristian Linskey on +44 7980722363.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 12th of October 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 117 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.