BW Epic Kosan owns and operates a fleet of 76 modern and high quality Refrigerated, Semi-refrigerated and Fully Pressurised gas carriers providing seaborne services for the transportation of Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), Ethylene, Ethane and petrochemicals. Our vessels serve as a crucial link in the international gas supply chains of leading oil majors and commodity trading houses throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, West Africa and the Americas. We employ approximately 2000 seafarers and a multi-national team of over 180 shore-based staff.
DESIGNATION : PURCHASE MANAGER – COPENHAGEN OFFICE
- Liaise with approved suppliers & sub-contractors for quotes, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing for various stores and spares supplied.
- Evaluating the performance of suppliers, sub-contractors and repair companies/yards.
- Timely procurement and forwarding of stores and spares to the vessels.
- Arranging scheduled Servicing & Repairs of LSA/FFA and other equipment
- Assist the Vessel Managers in carrying out docking and repairs as required
- Monthly reports as required to be submitted to the Management
- Follow-up on FO and LO sample reports from vessel and testing laboratories.
- Process all invoices for Stores, Spares and Repairs
- Maintain record of vessel certificates and initiate early action for their timely renewal in consultation with ship managers.
- Attend to vessel requirements, as required.
- Provide feedback on the internal purchase and business processes to improve efficiency by developing the ERP software
- Provide feedback to improve the quality of supplies in accordance with environmental and safety standards
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience in a shipping/ship management company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and a Procurement ERP. Experience with ShipNet and Eyeshare is considered advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and outcome-driven.
BW Epic Kosan offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department. Website: www.epic-gas.com
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that BW Epic Kosan operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.